Topic: GPO / DIVA offer ends...

Share/Bookmark

GPO / DIVA offer ends...

12/21/03

Thank you,
    Dawn
    [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: GPO / DIVA offer ends...

Sorry, I missed it ... Please tell me where I can find the details on what this deal is. Thanks

The link will take you to the page, however Francis recently redesigned his site and the info that I thought was there is not.

The scoop: If you preorder(ed) GPO, you can get the DIVA bundle at 20% off! You just send the same e-mail address to Francis that you gave to Gary via the link above...

AL

Thank you, Alan.

The offer does not expire until December 21st.
    Notice the NS banner.

http://www.beladmedia.com/garritan.htm

Fill out the simple email form and you will receive your link to purchase.

This form will confirm your ownership/pre-order status of Garritan\'s Personal Orchestra.

Thank you,
    Dawn

Hey Frank, Dawn,

Completely Off-Topic:

Do you have any plans for sampling soprano boys?

Examples:
    </font><ul type=\"square\">[*]<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">James Newton Howard - The Devil\'s Advocate, track 19, 57th Street (Oh boy, I wish I could post that track here, it\'s soooo haunting).</font>[*]<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Danny Elfman - Sleepy Hollow, track 6, Sweet Dreams (choir and solo voices)</font>[*]<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Danny Elfman - Sleepy Hollow, track 3, Young Ichabod.mp3</font>[/list]<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">
    If you do, make sure you also invite a worker from a child welfare agency, otherwise you might run into Tom Sneddon.

Hi Peter.

Frank will be emailing you privately about Voci Concerto Choir Collection. I am just a lowly admin [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I guess, in the business, you have to dance around what is coming?

I wanted to bump this topic for the simple reason that so many emails are coming in from the link however - if you do not fill out the form how can we respond?

\"Please be certain to provide the same email address used to pre order/order Garritan Personal Orchestra to confirm your status as a GPO user.

You will receive a link to make your purchase within minutes!\"

If you the leave the fields blank there is no way we can send you the information - duh!

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dawn.

Well you convinced me! I ordered last night. Talk about good service...I was emailing with Frank at midnight last night about my order!

Can\'t wait to get it.

-- Martin

Originally posted by Bela D Media:
    Hi Peter.

Frank will be emailing you privately about Voci Concerto Choir Collection.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks! I just discussed this with Francis by mail.

Guys, Gals,

Bela D Media\'s new Voci project is going to RAWK! Believe me, great specs (very very secret!), great concepts, all I can say is.... WOW
    On Christmas eve we\'ll be eating a MacMeal at the Rose Residence. Gotta start saving money soon. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks Belardinos

Go Back to forum