• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: WIN FREE >>>???Click Here???? :)

WIN FREE >>>???Click Here???? :)

<center>[img]deccontest.jpg[/img] </center>
    <center><Please visit these sites</center> <center>Post Musical Instruments | Scarbee Sample libraries | Bela D Media | Art Vista Productions | Chicken Systems | Garritan Orchestral Libraries </center>
    <center> <font size=\"+2\"> How to Enter </font></center>
    Non-registered users
    To be eligible to win you must have a valid e-mail address and be a registered user of northernsounds.com forums. In order for us to notify the winner contestants must have “allow administrators and moderators to send you e-mail notices” enabled. Please click here to register.

Registered users
    If you are already registered on our site please click here to update your profile. Please make sure you have “allow administrators and moderators to send you e-mail notices” enabled and ensure that you have entered a valid e-mail address. Once again, this is for the purpose of sending you information on how to receive your prize if you have won.
    <center> RULES </center>
    <center> <font size=\"+1\">Draw for the SINGLE winner will be announced Dec 30, 2003 </center></font>
    <center> <font size=\"2\"> New products each give away!!! please check our site often. </center></font>
    <center> <font size=\"1\">If you are a Manufacturer and would like to have your product included in our give away contests please contact us nsounds@northernsounds.com . </center> </font>

</center><center> [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Please visit these Links below for more info on each product in this giveaway contest. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </center>

Re: WIN FREE >>>???Click Here???? :)

What more could we want?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me win this [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] . I always post first in these comps [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

Wayne, maybe that\'s why you don\'t win ? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It\'s a dream, isn\'t it? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    Hope there will be room enough on my hard disk [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Don´t worry, Patrice. No problem with your harddisk as I will win the prizes and you can keep your disk usage low [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

So the winner gets all these libraries?

WOW!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

O_o only thing i can say: WOW ...right Luigi [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

*fans self off*

my oh my! my heart skipped a beat at the very thought of winning all of those great libraries. What an amazing giveaway!

Very cool!

-- Martin

he, i just see right now that gary changed his name into GARRATIAN [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast