• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Just heard Thomas J's "Rise With the Angels" - best orchestral mock up ever?

Share/Bookmark

Just heard Thomas J\'s "Rise With the Angels" - best orchestral mock up ever?

WOW, I finally downloaded this demo for the solo strings in VSL and all I can say is this has to be the most impressive and realistic and beautiful orchestral demo I\'ve ever heard from anyone. Was it all VSl??

I know this has probably been said before but i just had to comment.

(Does anyone know what reverb was used?)

Ed

PS: I\'d like to see what TJ could do with vrsounds orchestral samples...

Re: Just heard Thomas J\'s "Rise With the Angels" - best orchestral mock up ever?

Check out Kuno Schmid\'s \"The VSL Fantasy\" same web site. Un-frickin\'-beleivable!!!!!!! Makes me want to cry/quit/write/laugh/^%$#/etc!!!!!

My favorite Orchestral demo by far.

Darren

Re: Just heard Thomas J\'s "Rise With the Angels" - best orchestral mock up ever?

nah,

lola wont be his type.

Yo Thomas,

When can we expect your version of Music for a Darkened Theater CD, with a collection of your finest works?

Or just fix that website and post your stuff, Mr. Jazz! Just steal Maarten\'s site design and do some editing.

Teach us, inspire us [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Don\'t go out with Lola, forget my remark. She\'s the tweaking type, you\'re not.

Thank you very much, Ed!

I\'m waiting for webdesign right now, but when it\'s done I will have around 2 hours of new music up on the site.

Yes, the reverb is the trusty old soundblaster live (Value! might I add [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

Great news Thomas, make sure you don\'t run into bandwidth limits or problems with your webspace provider.

Can\'t wait to hear new stuff! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Alex

One word:
    Wow.
    O.

I agrees with ED! great art! In addition I am very impressed by all the demonstrations of Thomas. An immaculate technique combined with a sensitive heart and that gives \"Rise With the Angels\".
    Bravo!

Does anyone know what reverb was used?)
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thomas told it on the VSL forum. I think it was from Sound Blaster... Check there!!!

Go Back to forum