• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: First demo for LEON (Vocaloid)

First demo for LEON (Vocaloid)

The first demo for LEON (virtual MALE soul vocalist) has just been added to the Zero-G VOCALOID demos web page:

Re: First demo for LEON (Vocaloid)

This one\'s the best demo yet, in my opinion. Nice work!
    Machine or not, it\'s more of an R and B singer than I\'ll ever be... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

that does sound great. Its still fake in some parts, but man, for the most part, I\'m impressed

W [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] W

Batman! Soulfunk rasp meets alien backvox!

This is a must buy, beg...

Like I said, need some beta testers? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Yeah, I\'d agree that is the best lead voice so far ... though I still like Lola\'s backing vocals.

When will hear some MIRIAM, which is what I am holding out for ? Thanks Ed.

Oh, and in case I forgot to mention it:

Please make it Mac-friendly. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The new Lola demo is great too ,,,, \"Lola is here\"

Was that Lola on the right-panned part of this demo? Sounded good.

These intruments are sold separately, as I understand it. Does that mean:

1. Owners of one voice will have to pay the full price to get another voice, by buying both the engine a second time along with the voice, or will people who buy one voice (and thus the engine) be able to purchase voicefonts separately?

2. Can any one of the engines open any of the voicefonts? In other words, if someone had Lola running, could he or she save the file and then open the Leon voice, or would the user have to shut down that engine and open another? In other words, are the editing and playing engines more like a sampler, or more like sound modules, such as GPO or the Post Bos plugin?

Thanks. The Leon demo makes this sound more and more interesting. (Still want ADSR for each note, though...)

Man, this one killed me. This is incredible stuff! ...and King, I think the parts that sounded fake were supposed to sound a tad robotic (according to the blurb) Man, there\'s going to be a LOT of uses for these babies.

sign me up

Go Back to forum