• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help finding a piece in LOTR: Two Towers

Share/Bookmark

Help finding a piece in LOTR: Two Towers

I used to have this trailer .mov file that had some really great music in it. I don\'t recall details, but the first part of the trailer had incidental music, then they showed some people riding horses I believe, and this really majestic-sounding music started.

If you listen to the beginning of the \"Uruk Hai\" track, that\'s the one.. but it\'s not quite the same one used in the trailer. It\'s missing the violins.. either that, or they\'re not as high-pitched and brilliant as they were in the trailer. So I wonder if that piece is somewhere else in the soundtrack. I\'ve skimmed it and didn\'t hear it anywhere else. Anyone know if that variation is maybe only in the movie trailer?

Re: Help finding a piece in LOTR: Two Towers

No, it definitely is not that. The piece I\"m speaking of is used in the actual LOTR score.. but the one used in the trailer is slightly different.

gotcha, my bad. good luck finding it.

It will probably be on the new LOTR:TT soundtrack. Yes, I know exactly what you mean.

The new LOTR:TT soundtrack does not seem to have it either. Not a surprise: they recorded over 4 hours of music then edited it down. Also missing is Bilbo\'s vanishing music.

Go Back to forum