• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: "Automne" please review!

Share/Bookmark

"Automne" please review!

Hello everyone!

It is the first composition which I propose on this forum. I would like a feedback by the people who like the orchestral music and the samples.
    For this part I use all Dan Dean and SISS-MINI for the strings.

I would like the most comment possible. It’s not my best, but I think it is not bad!?

For download: click right on mouse and save as.
    Automne

Thank you!
    Ben

Re: "Automne" please review!

Pretty damned magnificent - and that\'s beside the fact that the rendering was pretty good, too! It\'s not difficult to see how this would stand up in a live performance, and that you definitely have human-playable parts in mind.

I\'ll be the first to ask - what other instruments did you use?

Bravo!

Originally posted by Bernard Asselin:
    Hello everyone!

It is the first composition which I propose on this forum. I would like a feedback by the people who like the orchestral music and the samples.
    For this part I use all Dan Dean and SISS-MINI for the strings.

I would like the most comment possible. It’s not my best, but I think it is not bad!?

http://membres.lycos.fr/berass/automne.mp3

Thank you!
    Ben
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I got a picture of Britney Spears with some French text. (?)

I couldn\'t access it with Safari but Explorer took me there.
    Very beautiful and magnificent piece of music. I am interested in the SISS Mini library as well and it is great to hear such a wonderful demo of it.
    Wonderful!.
    J

Ok!
    Sorry about the link. For download: click right on mouse and save as. Thanks for all responds.
    When I have a time, I poste another reply.

Ben

I have to agree with the earlier reviews, the arrangements and orchestration here are fantastic. I think the overall tones and colour is fantastic, it\'s not to much of a leap of the imagination to think what this would be like to see live.
    Well done!

GREAT PIECE!!

You like a little Mahler, eh ???

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ME TOO!

You\'re definatly schooled ... so what is your background (not to make an example of academia vs. home-grown ... but).

ANYHOW! I loved the piece!!! Thanks for the listen.

SWL

Wow...one of the best performances I\'ve heard in a while!!!

Oh what a lovely piece.

Your instrumentation is very fine and you seem let the instruments correspond very well. Another aspect I like is your decent use of percussion. Percussion is the makeup of mockups.

I think the piece really stands out due to your wonderful use of expression. I believe and feel that your movements are very similar to a real symphonic orchestra.

Félicitation et admiration,

*S*

Isabella Rowlins

Please post it on another website. The URL you gave doesn\'t work anymore... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

J\'ai hâte de l\'entendre! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum