• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hooray for eBay!

Hooray for eBay!

Thaks to eBay, I\'ve sold a bunch of \'legacy\' audio gear (analog, mostly-comp/limiters, keyboards, reverbs, etc.) and I\'m on a Giga lib buying spree! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Probem with Soundsonline-they\'re too %@#&! fast. Yesterday I ordered three libraries-this morning I realized I had forgotten to order one other, and I called-but the FedEx guy was already at the door!

Now if I only had time to USE the damn things... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Also, I\'m still lookng for the jazz guitar that sounds like I need, that Carltonish smooth jazz sound. Kip\'s guitars are great (just ordered his Bose piano today, had a nice conversation with him) but they don\'t have the particular sound I\'m seeking. I have the SI guitars, they are also quite good, but until Giga gets some more DSP/NFX choices (like VST maybe, hmmmm?) I\'m probably stuck unless somebody has another suggestion.

Re: Hooray for eBay!

hi dasher,
    i feed amplitube (running vst/logic/mac) with the great SI-guitars. amazing!

Go Back to forum