• Register
  • Help

Topic: My Auto-Notification Returned! ... How about YOURS????

Share/Bookmark

My Auto-Notification Returned! ... How about YOURS????

Hey Friends,

I just checked my e-mail after being out most of today and tonight and, low and behold, I receieved e-mail notifications from Randy's Concert Band thread and Richard 'Sururick''s thread.

It's been a month or more since I last received them ... Has this site malady been fixed?

Fantastic!

Frank

Re: My Auto-Notification Returned! ... How about YOURS????

Quote Originally Posted by Frank D View Post
    Hey Friends,

I just checked my e-mail after being out most of today and tonight and, low and behold, I receieved e-mail notifications from Randy's Concert Band thread and Richard 'Sururick''s thread.

It's been a month or more since I last received them ... Has this site malady been fixed?

Fantastic!

Frank
    Roger that, Frank! Just in the last few days, emails started popping up again - HOOrray!--Sure makes a difference. We need to remember that to stay subscribed to a thread, the link in the mail needs to be followed, otherwise notifications stop for that particular thread.

Looks like PapaChalk noticed our plight and fixed things up. Thanks man, wherever you are!

Randy

Well, mine started back last week for a few days but I have yet to get any this week. Hmm....
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    Well, mine started back last week for a few days but I have yet to get any this week. Hmm....
    and don't look now, but I didn't get notification about your post, Rich----

Randy

I got notification that you responded to my comments today. Weird...it comes and goes.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    I got notification that you responded to my comments today. Weird...it comes and goes.
    Yaaah, and I got the one about yours just now, Rich. Like I said, we Do need to make sure we visit threads in order to keep getting notifications about them, but otherwise, it does appear to still be hit-and-miss.

Randy

Hi again ...

Hit and miss ... better than nothing I suppose. I got Randy's response this morning, but none of Rich's or Randy's later responses.

I did get a few others though, so seems like I'm at least getting one-per-thread, a big improvement.

Randy, thanks for the tip: I didn't realize we need to use the links back to NS to TRY and keep that thread's notfications coming.

My other problem is typing this message (and all the others). 20 minutes ... back to crawling speed and missing letters ... I'm typing this like Frankenstein! I've avoided posting comments on music in the Listening Room because of this returned problem.

Hopefully I'll get back my normal response times ... this is a BEAR! ROARRRRRrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Frank

Go Back to forum