• Register
  • Help

Topic: QL Rare Instruments? Good duduk sample?

Share/Bookmark

QL Rare Instruments? Good duduk sample?

The libraries that I\'m aware of that contain the duduk are QL Rare Inst, Dirk Campbell\'s World Winds, and I think there\'s one more.. I forget. Anyone know how these fare against each other?

Thanks!

Re: QL Rare Instruments? Good duduk sample?

RI is awesome. Duduk is very well covered, with phrases and individual note samples. Definately your best option in my opinion

If you\'re trying to save $$, the RI duduk is on the ProSamples disk. I don\'t know if it is complete, though. Ask Doug on the East/West forum.

Dahser

I just might get the whole QLRI set.. it has other good stuff on there. I dunno yet. I changed the subject of this thread so it would catch doug\'s eye, so he should respond [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by MDesigner:
    I just might get the whole QLRI set.. it has other good stuff on there. I dunno yet. I changed the subject of this thread so it would catch doug\'s eye, so he should respond [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Sam,

There is a whole lot more on the full version of \"Rare Instruments\", and as it\'s on sale this week at http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=QLRIGIG it\'s a no brainer!

Check out the reviews - it got both a Keyboard KEY BUY AWARD and Sound On Sound FIVE STAR AWARD - a clean sweep!

Don\'t forget to put in the promo code: XMAS at the check out page to get your discount.

Merry Xmas,

Doug Rogers
    EASTWEST
    http://www.soundsonline.com/

Go Back to forum