• Register
  • Help

Topic: Xmas sale lament

Xmas sale lament

SoundsOnline is having a sale, but unfortunately, they do not carry LOP.. aaarrrgh! I pretty much have everything I need from SoundsOnline at this point. If anyone knows of other sales going on, please let me know.. I could really use LOP, but the only place I know that has it is NorthernSounds.

Re: Xmas sale lament

Yeah, bummer. I would like to get Vocal Planet, but, well, you know.....

One good thing though, at LEAST SOUNDSONLINE have these sales now and then. I really appreciate that!

Yeah, their sales are awesome.. i\'m trying to find something to buy! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Chandler, Arizona

What are the details on this sale? For some reason I don\'t receive the notices any longer.

Originally posted by Haydn:
    What are the details on this sale? For some reason I don\'t receive the notices any longer.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Haydn,

All of the information you need is accessible from the banner link on the home page, or you can go there from this link http://www.soundsonline.com/news.shtml.

The sale ends next week!

This is your last chance this year to get all the great libraries that are constantly praised on this forum at 20-30% off. Quantum Leap, Dan Dean, SAM horns, PMI Bosendorfer, Advanced Orchestra, Drumkit from Hell, Xsample, Steinway B, Yellow Tools etc. etc. - select the Giga format on the home page and you\'ll see everything we have for Giga. There is also a Giga home page at http://www.soundsonline.com/index_giga.shtml

Merry Xmas,

Doug Rogers

Yes, this forum is an invaluable resource for those with many questions such as myself [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] And NSounds does have some cool stuff in their store.. unfortunately I do not have the kind of money to buy from them just to support them.. I must admit, I do shop around for the best deals, regardless of who the store is. But I too would like to see some sales on NSounds once in a while. I am especially keeping my eyes open for after Christmas sales, since I will probably have some money by that time [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (also keeping an eye out for sales on DVD-R drives after Xmas!)

Go Back to forum