• Register
  • Help

Topic: New location for my two free electric pianos (Wurlitzer and Yamaha CP80)

Share/Bookmark

New location for my two free electric pianos (Wurlitzer and Yamaha CP80)

Hi,
    I now have my own web site where you can download my Giga-instruments:

http://www.virtualcreations.com.au/gs/

There you will find two free electric pianos, being the Wurlitzer EP200 and the Yamaha CP80 electric grand.

Cheers,
    Greg.

Re: New location for my two free electric pianos (Wurlitzer and Yamaha CP80)

Greg, are the files on your site newer than those located on worrasplace.com?

Thanks for sharing them! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hansi

I have to say that I absolutely LOVE the EP200. The character is perfect for the way I play Wurly. I have recommended it to everyone who I know with Giga.

On the other hand I have never liked the real electric grand, so I can\'t comment on the quality! If yours is as good as the EP200, anyone that likes that sound will surely love it, also.

But thank you for these files.

Dasher

Hansi,
    They are essentially the same, yes. I think I made a very minor correction since they were uploaded to Worrasplace.com. I\'ll probably put a link to Worrasplace.com on my web page.

Cheers,
    Greg.

Originally posted by PolarBear:
    Greg, are the files on your site newer than those located on worrasplace.com?

Thanks for sharing them! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hansi
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

Hi Greg,
    These are truly Giga-classics. They were among the first sounds I\'d used, and nice quality. If memory is right, you offered them to everyone not long after the first giga release (98,99?). Pioneer work in the best way. Thank you!

Thanks Jeff. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, I released them shortly after Gigasampler was released.

By the way, these two instruments are still on the Northern Sounds download page too, however I\'ve been having a lot of trouble uploading updates to Northern Sounds, and decided to just stick them on my own web site so that I have full control.

Greg.

Originally posted by Jeff Hurchalla:
    Hi Greg,
    These are truly Giga-classics. They were among the first sounds I\'d used, and nice quality. If memory is right, you offered them to everyone not long after the first giga release (98,99?). Pioneer work in the best way. Thank you!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

Go Back to forum