• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: WHERE'S THAT VSL loader thing?

Share/Bookmark

WHERE\'S THAT VSL loader thing?

I want that one tool which enables quicker loads and stuff. I believe VSL made that. Can anybody direct me to it?

Re: WHERE\'S THAT VSL loader thing?

Mattias Henningson made tha app, Aaron. I have it, and it works great. (Loads three times faster, it seems.) I\'d email it to you, but he copyrighted it. I\'m trying to find the link for it. however, Mattias is a member of this forum. I\'m sure he can help you with this.

Originally posted by A_Sapp:
    I want that one tool which enables quicker loads and stuff. I believe VSL made that. Can anybody direct me to it?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">A_S, You can find it here: http://henningson.triona.se/musikbanken/gigastudio/ It\'s a small 32K app and works well for me. Thanks again Mattias.

Wow! This is wonderful. I never knew about this tool. This really does help some of those VSL sounds load MUCH faster. Thank you so much Mattias [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-Damon

-bump-

You guys need to check this out seriously. I had a violin staccato patch from VSL (vln stac 1+2) that would take over 5 minutes to load, sometimes even wouldn\'t load at all. Now with this new tool it loads in 7 seconds at most.

Nothing improved my work process as much as this, I\'m hapily using it for a month now... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

There was a thread both on NS and VSL, but not a lot of people gave it attention..

Alex

Aaron,

It seems you got the link to the app already. I hope it works fine for you.

Just in case someone changes some server configurations over here... The correct link to the page should be:
    http://www.musikbanken.se/gigastudio

/Mattias

Does this only work for VSL samples or will it work for other libraries as well?
    -Hudson

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Works for everything!!

It works on all libraries.

/Mattias

Go Back to forum