• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Invention Number Sixteen"

Share/Bookmark

"Invention Number Sixteen"

All,

I did an adaptation of my "Invention Number Sixteen" for synths and small drum set. I originally wrote this piece for solo harpsichord.

It's not a true 'invention' in the strict classical sense.

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resour...on16Synths.mp3

Regards to everyone.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Invention Number Sixteen"

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander View Post
    All,

I did an adaptation of my "Invention Number Sixteen" for synths and small drum set. I originally wrote this piece for solo harpsichord.

It's not a true 'invention' in the strict classical sense.

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resour...on16Synths.mp3

Regards to everyone.

Larry
    Professor Alexander - I love it when you go all Carlos on us. Fun, uplifting thing to listen to!

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Professor Alexander - I love it when you go all Carlos on us. Fun, uplifting thing to listen to!

Randy
    Nope, it's all Alexander.

Thanks for the good review, Mister Rand.

Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Larry,

This could be "Invention Number sixteen hundred" and it would still be as refreshing, sparkling, and colorful as number uno.

I always love the "sounds" you put together in your comps. They always work well as a unit and make the piece radiate that special pizazz only you are capable of.

Fun!!!

Cass

Quote Originally Posted by Cass Hansen View Post
    Larry,

This could be "Invention Number sixteen hundred" and it would still be as refreshing, sparkling, and colorful as number uno.

I always love the "sounds" you put together in your comps. They always work well as a unit and make the piece radiate that special pizazz only you are capable of.

Fun!!!

Cass
    Yo, Brother Cass,

I'm just a fun, old geezer.

Thank you for the good words. I doubt that I deserve them. You are too kind to a "Senior".

I certainly hope that your health is improving, my friend. Take care of yourself.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hi Larry,

Taking into consideration what Randy and Cass already mentioned, I'll add that your music is proof that well-written music can be orchestrated with practically any instrumentation and it will shine-shine-shine .

I'm glad you decided to go "all Alexander" on us ... enjoyed this, Larry.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Frank D View Post
    Hi Larry,

Taking into consideration what Randy and Cass already mentioned, I'll add that your music is proof that well-written music can be orchestrated with practically any instrumentation and it will shine-shine-shine .

I'm glad you decided to go "all Alexander" on us ... enjoyed this, Larry.

Frank
    Thanks for your input, Mister Frank. I appreciate it, as always.

I'm sorry about your third baseman. One of our important players, right-fielder Nellie Cruz, received a ban also. A-Rod did his "juicing" while a member of the Texas Rangers.

Take care, my Yankee friend.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hello Larry!

This is hardly what I expected when I read the thread topic. I think Cass summarized this best - Fun!!! It was nice to hear a lively composition like this, with a nice touch of (what I perceived to be) humor to start my day!

I enjoyed the listen, thanks for sharing!
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Quote Originally Posted by sanyarem View Post
    Hello Larry!

This is hardly what I expected when I read the thread topic. I think Cass summarized this best - Fun!!! It was nice to hear a lively composition like this, with a nice touch of (what I perceived to be) humor to start my day!

I enjoyed the listen, thanks for sharing!
    Whassup, Hoosier Dude? Hoosier Daddy? (I am a registered, card-carrying PunAholic.)

Thanks for giving "Invention..." a listen and replying. It was meant to be a fun piece.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum