• Register
  • Help

Topic: Woo Hoo! I got Atmosphere!

Woo Hoo! I got Atmosphere!

I finally was able to get a copy of Atmosphere today at Sam Ash Music (I\'ve wanted it since the day it came out) and boy am I stoked! I could spend months trying out these patches, and every one of them is way cool. You\'re a god, Eric!

I did a song with it dedicated to those of you in the frozen north that are dealing with the long nights. The song is called, appropriately enough, \"Long Winter Night\". I wouldn\'t know about these things first hand, as I live in Florida, but I read a lot [grin].

It was done entirely in Atmosphere (except for a very short tinkly bell thing at the end). Hope you like it.

-- Martin

Re: Woo Hoo! I got Atmosphere!

Congratulations Martin. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'ll definetely check the song out later.

Just wait man, in a few months you\'ll still be finding new sounds in that sucker. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Way to go Brian Eno, posting your new stuff here pretending to be mschiff. Clever!

BTW, I loved your stuff that they put in Traffic!

Hi Martin,

Many happy returns with Atmosphere. I listed to your demo and hate to spoil your evening, but i think CSI is stealing your stuff. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Martin, check out the Hollywood strings that Eric programmed. Quite amazing.

The strings were one of the first things I checked out. Very nice!

Thanks for listening, everyone.

-- Martin

Glad you\'re enjoying Atmosphere Martin!

All the best,

Go Back to forum