• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Come to Me" the final episode.

Share/Bookmark

"Come to Me" the final episode.

I don't think I want to mess with this piece any longer. One false move and it could change it entirely. I'm happy with where it is now. I've included the score this time.

http://www.mitchmanthe.net/~All/musi...%20to%20Me.mp3

http://www.mitchmanthe.net/~All/musi...%20to%20Me.pdf

Mitch

P.S. The above links will not work if you are using cut and paste. Do right click and "Copy link location" instead.
    Writing music for the joy of it. (with Windows 7 64bit, Intel i7 processor, 12GB memory, LOTS of disk space, Finale 2014, Garritan GPO, JABB3, COMB, Steinway, World Instruments, & Soundiron Olympus Micro Choir. And if I ever figure out how to use Sonar X2...the sky's the limit)

Re: "Come to Me" the final episode.

Great, Mitch - I liked the piece before, and think your new rendering shows it off even better. Nice that you've joined in the new movement here at the Forum to post scores. Looks great!

Randy

Thanks Randy. New movement? Gee, I didn't know but hey, always willing to share. ;-) I should be doing it more often as it forces me to look at the other aspect of writing music - the manuscript side of things. It's a part of my work that need MORE work! Anyway thanks again for your support and feedback.

Mitch
    Writing music for the joy of it. (with Windows 7 64bit, Intel i7 processor, 12GB memory, LOTS of disk space, Finale 2014, Garritan GPO, JABB3, COMB, Steinway, World Instruments, & Soundiron Olympus Micro Choir. And if I ever figure out how to use Sonar X2...the sky's the limit)

Royal and mysterious... I like it! Also, a lush piece. It has a nice fantasy touch to it.

Nice composition,

Richard

Thank you Richard!

Go Back to forum