• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can't re-launch GigaStudio!

Share/Bookmark

Can\'t re-launch GigaStudio!

I just recieved the Giga-Piano replacement Disk-2, the CD can be read from explorer, but the Giga still does not reconize it. Why?Thought it\'s simple, just what is the stupid idea for registration...And now you know what? I couldn\'t even launch the Giga program! anyone has known or experienced about this problems, any ideas?
    It was working fine about two months without registration. If it\'s a case, I hate to re-install it! I just want to have a V2.01 uprade, I couldn\'t understand how hard it is! is it possible I can get the 2.01-upgrade-CD on the mail. What should I do now? I get stuck, please help!
    Best regards,
    LHong

Re: Can\'t re-launch GigaStudio!

I had to reinstall my GS yesterday in Windows ME (which wasn\'t very successful), but the only problem I had in setting up GS when it wants CD#2 is that after my system spins up CD#2, GS can\'t read it and gives and error. So, I hit the \'Back\' button and try again and again while the CD is spinning and it finally takes it. Not sure if that helps or not.

Ron

Thanks for the response, it is exactly like you describe and I\'m trying this for two months, up to now about hundred times without any hopes. This is a second CD#2 from Nemesy (though it was bad). I don\'t know, what is happen, my friends. The system seems be solid-rock stable, when it works, it\'s just kept the powered-on for about two months, no reason for me to shut it off even to re-boot it. The interesting is I couldn\'t even re-launch the Giga-program, how to ignore the CD#2, I\'m tired of this...All I want is to use the tools to make the music!

Again, just let the Giga to read the CD#2, how hard it is! never be successful! wondering why? Unless, I\'ve done any wrongs?
    I\'m sure someone here has same problem! any ideas?
    Best Regards,
    LHong

What I did was install GStudio 96 without the GigaPiano. Then, I opened my Window\'s Explorer, clicked on the CDRom letter, clicked the file to copy then pasted the Piano to the my slave hard drive. Then, I opened GStudio, found the piano & loaded it into GStudio. Hope this helps.

The problem is the GigaStudio would asks the CD#2 everytimes when I launch it, it is automatic exited by itself when it couldn\'t reconizes the CD2! I can copy/paste the Gigapiano to the harddrive without any problems. Any ideas?

Go Back to forum