• Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SAM Horns: X-mas gifts and updates for SAM users

Share/Bookmark

SAM Horns: X-mas gifts and updates for SAM users

A message to all SAM Horns users,

If you were not yet aware, we have two free December gifts for you:

-------------------------------------------------
    - Looped Sustains (extra patch, download)
    - New updates (art files for all SAM instruments)
    -------------------------------------------------

The Looped Sustains give you looped patches of all sustain samples in the library: .sustain, MW and REL!

Always make sure you have the latest art file updates. These updates improve the library in many ways and give you extras: new programs, controllers, etc. There are now updates for: SAM Horns (1.3), SAM Solo Horn (1.3), SAM Free Trumpets (1.1) and SAM Free Timpani (1.1).

All gifts are available from our website!

The SAM Team

Re: SAM Horns: X-mas gifts and updates for SAM users

Thanks Marten, I did get mine and I appreciate it.! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rick

This is GREAT, exactly what I needed!! I love the MW Sustain but I found they ended too soon in some cases. Thanks a bunch!!

Thanks Marten, I did get mine and I appreciate it.! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rick

This thing is close to being the best sample cd purchase I´ve ever made, and at least they are the best sampled horns out there... And the price was absolutely ridiculous!

Thanks a bunch for the gift SAM team!

My thanks and congratulations to simply the \'best value\' library out there. Thanks Maarten - have a terrific holiday season.

Rob

LOGIN -
    If any of you can\'t login and don\'t see the login question change daily, try entering the site through www.projectsam.nl instead of the .com version. This will help.

EXS24 -
    We will soon offer you all updates in EXS24 format as well, giving EXS users more of the functionality of the Giga versions, including keygroups and xfading.

Great holiday seasons to all of you!

Best,

Maarten

The updates are now available in EXS24 format as well!

Just download the EXS zip files, delete the old SAM Horns .exs files on your hd (Sample Instruments folder) and replace them with the updated .exs files from the zip file.

It could be EXS24 has to relocate the .wav sample files the first time you load the updated program.

Enjoy!

The SAM Team

Hi Maarten & Co.

I just ordered this great lib... unfortunately I have no Gigastudio (I know, shame on me) and plan to use it with HALion (double shame on me) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Is there any way I can get those .art files to be converted? Maybe if I get my hands on a Gigastudio, could I load the .gig + .art and save it as a new .gig, containing all the new functions (specially the loops)?

Best,

Chris

Welcome to the forum Chris! I still listen to the Great Giana sister theme every now and then [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It never fails to put a smile on my face!

Thomas

Go Back to forum