• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Toy Piano

Toy Piano

I visited a friend at a studio the other day and the strudio owner had sitting in the corner a little Toy Piano. I played it and thought \"I have to get one of these\"! It\'ll be the perfect addition to my new studio. Does anybody know where I could buy one?

Re: Toy Piano

Perhaps in a toy store? [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by PolarBear:
    Perhaps in a toy store? [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">hummm... it seems so... LOGICAL..... I\'ll check! Although this piano was a really nice one. Oak finish and everything. Looked just like a regular piano, but only about 2 octaves and it was tiny!

Ask your friend where he got it from. Google might have a solution, too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

You are asking for a REAL instrument???? Sorry...do not compute...need more input....data insufficient!

Why not buy Ethno Word 1? It\'s got a real toy piano SAMPLED on board. With no need for a piano tuner, think of the money you\'ll be saving. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Alex Cremers

My friend doesn\'t own the studio, he was just working there that day [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I don\'t want the sound, I have the sound, I want the furniture!!
    I tried google and came up a bit shorter then I\'d like so I thought I\'d ask. I guess no one has an anwer [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Is it big and babyblue?

Myrtle Beach, SC (USA)

Check E-bay. There were over 80 items matching \"toy piano\" when I looked just a moment ago. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I remember seeing and reading about a nice wooden toy piano in Keyboard Magazine a year or two back.

It was actually built by a session guy here in Nashville who worked with wood as a hobby, although I can\'t remember who (Steve Nathan maybe?)

I remember the story being something along the lines of him building it for a friend, who owned a studio here in town, as a gift for the birth of this guys daughter. Sorry, the details are extremely fuzzy, but perhaps you saw this exact piano I remember reading about.

Find out who owns that studio and ask him. I\'d be curious to know if this is indeed the same one.

Hummmm - interesting jaimo!

Go Back to forum