• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: VSL Wins EM Editor's Choice Award!

Share/Bookmark

VSL Wins EM Editor\'s Choice Award!

Congratulations Herb and all the VSL team for winning the coveted Electronic Musician 2004 Editor\'s Choice Award in the Sample Libraries category.

The Vienna Symphonic Library is a major accomplishment. Hat\'s off to you and your team for winning this award.

All the best,

Gary Garritan

Re: VSL Wins EM Editor\'s Choice Award!

Gary,

That\'s really cool of you to be so supportive of the competition!

BTW, congrats VSL! I will forever drool over your library until I win the lottery and can afford it and the machines to run it on... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

AL

Herb more than deserves that award. Actually, I don\'t think the award deserves Herb!

Congrats anyhow - looking forward to that symphonic edition. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Garritan:
    Congratulations Herb and all the VSL team for winning the Electronic Musician 2004 Editor\'s Choice Award in the Sample Libraries category.

The Vienna Symphonic Library is a major accomplishment. Hat\'s off to you and your team for winning this award.

All the best,

Gary Garritan
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] looking up.

That\'s the mark of a real pro. Can you figure out what I mean by that?

Congrats to Herb and VSL, any my respect to Gary.

Your a Porsche amongst Volkswagens Gary. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

A true gentleman.

To bad they don\'t have an \"under $250\" category :-)

Congratulations and well earned [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Congrats - VSL _HAD_ to win this!! What a revolutionary product - thanks Herb, Dietz, cm, Maya and all the others for letting me take part in it!

Hi Gary,

Thanks for award information. I don\'t subscribe to Electronic Musican, but went to their website and did a search to understand which libraries were considered in comparison to VSL and the reasoning for their choice. Is there any place or issue at the bookstore that has this info?

Thank you.

They just poll their writers, Joanne. If I remember right from last year (I haven\'t been writing for them recently, but I did last year) it\'s write-in rather than multiple choice.

Go Back to forum