• Register
  • Help

Topic: Instand Orchestra Sample File Destination

Share/Bookmark

Instand Orchestra Sample File Destination

Hi all, I have had GOP for a while, and use it in conjunction with Finale, but am just getting back to my music hobbies after several years on hiatus. So consider me a beginner. I am installing Instant Orchestra, and it wants me to assign a destination folder for the samples. I am unsure which location is best for my needs. The options are: Banks, Finale Files, GUI, or Instruments. Like I said, Finale is my primary mode to compose and play back music, so take that into consideration. But never having used GIO before, I'm not sure how it interfaces with Finale. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Instand Orchestra Sample File Destination

Quote Originally Posted by KingDom View Post
    ...I am installing Instant Orchestra, and it wants me to assign a destination folder for the samples. I am unsure which location is best for my needs. The options are: Banks, Finale Files, GUI, or Instruments..
    Hello, KingDom - That's not right at all. The list you've posted are the names of the different folders for the Library, and you need all of them- you don't pick and choose just one or more of them. By default, IO will be installed in Program Files>Garritan, which is the same place where your GPO installation resides.

Randy

Go Back to forum