• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: OT: ROTK ROCKS!!!

Share/Bookmark

OT: ROTK ROCKS!!!

Just came back from the theater (1:00 AM) - that movie was sooooooo sweet! Those 3 1/2 hours flew!

You composer nerds need to check out the score too - by far the best out of the three. Got goosebumps in places I didn\'t know I had.

Re: OT: ROTK ROCKS!!!

OHH!!! yes, ABSOLUTLY incredible!!
    I watched it yesterday too...,
    Track 4 Gondor´s motive is AMAZING!.

D.M

Never was in a film, that left me so overwhelmed by everything. It is SOOOO HUUUUUGEE !!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Plus the score fits the extralarge pictures perfectly. My fav Movie in Ages.

Aaah, another display of CGI after CGI after CGI etc.

But this is probably the wrong place to disparage CGI. A forum for composers whose recordings normally involve as many real musicians as the average LOTR scene does real Balrogs.

Not seeing the film till Monday, but I\'m getting goosebumps just contemplating it.

Aaah, another display of CGI after CGI after CGI etc.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">There\'s nothing CGI about New Zealand.

Scott: You sure? I heard New Zealand doesn\'t really exist. It\'s all part of Burbank.

Scott: You sure? I heard New Zealand doesn\'t really exist. It\'s all part of Burbank.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">It\'s as real as Denmark. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Actually isn\'t there a place called Zealand in Denmark?

Originally posted by Pingu:
    But this is probably the wrong place to disparage CGI. A forum for composers whose recordings normally involve as many real musicians as the average LOTR scene does real Balrogs.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Sure, Pingu, that\'s why I suppose we\'re all listening to the real thing. Haaaahahahaha!

Originally posted by Scott Cairns:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Scott: You sure? I heard New Zealand doesn\'t really exist. It\'s all part of Burbank.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">It\'s as real as Denmark. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Actually isn\'t there a place called Zealand in Denmark?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yeah, I live there. I don\'t know why the Kiwi\'s stole our name!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum