• Register
  • Help

Topic: jabb 3 and sibelius 7

Share/Bookmark

jabb 3 and sibelius 7

just bought jabb 3 and Sibelius 7 and for some reason I can't get sibelius to play the sound sets. I have the aria player and have the ensemble sets in the player but sibelius plays nothing. the online help seems dated. can anyone here help me out?

thanks in advance,

mike from vegas

Re: jabb 3 and sibelius 7

I have been using both under Windows 7 for quite some time with no problems except for the Jazz articulations.

This is anolder post, are you still having a problem?

Joel

Hey Mike, did you solve the problem? I've got Sibelius myself and have yet to integrate it with recently purchased JABB 3. I think its a matter of transferring a couple files to the right place - maybe .dll's?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Holme View Post
    Hey Mike, did you solve the problem? I've got Sibelius myself and have yet to integrate it with recently purchased JABB 3. I think its a matter of transferring a couple files to the right place - maybe .dll's?
    Mine's appearing in the Home > Configuration area but it's hard to tell if it's JABB 3 or Siblelius's Garritan collection that comes with Sibelius and makes up its Jazz set. Not sure to what extent you can access or control the midd CC numbers to get the articulations happening in Sibelius. I appreciate it's supposed to be via the musical markings.

I guess what we all want is to get a faithful reproduction in score form of the type of detail we can program in a DAW, so that it saves us having to do the job twice, program and then score. Transferring Midi from DAW and then converting and tweaking seems the best work around.

Go Back to forum