• Register
  • Help

Topic: Thanks - A Gift for you that helped

Share/Bookmark

Thanks - A Gift for you that helped

I appreciate all the info on how to get back up and running on my Finale/Garritan/Sonar.

to show my thanks here is a quick render (I do mean quick ) of my latest tune called Somewhere (yes it is a bit plagiarized!)

Somewhere

Thanks to everyone that responded with help!

Bill
    We dream to write and we write to dream.

Challenge #10 Winner

Re: Thanks - A Gift for you that helped

Quote Originally Posted by wrayer View Post
    I appreciate all the info on how to get back up and running on my Finale/Garritan/Sonar.

to show my thanks here is a quick render (I do mean quick ) of my latest tune called Somewhere (yes it is a bit plagiarized!)

Somewhere

Thanks to everyone that responded with help!

Bill
    Hello a happier Bill,

Aww shucks .. blush .. thanks Bill.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: Thanks - A Gift for you that helped

Quote Originally Posted by wrayer View Post
    ... "Somewhere" (yes it is a bit plagiarized!)...
    Thank you Harold Arlen, and your new co-writer, William Rayer - And I'm very glad everything seems to have finally worked out with your new hard drive, Bill.

Randy

Somewhere revised

Here is a piece I've been working on for the past week. Unfortunately, the gods of hard drives decided to take my hard drive to the happy hunting grounds before I could finish the piece. It is loosely based on Harold Arlen's Somewhere over the rainbow. No, that's not me playing Picc. I do have one now for I am playing the Bach Suite No. 3 with our local orchestra. I thought it would be fun to write my own work for piccolo trumpet. Maybe I'll record myself playing the picc part when I have a chance.

Instruments:

JaBB - Soprano Sax, Piano, Fretless Bass, Electric Guitar
    GPO4 - Full Strings
    Sonar - Session Drums

Mix down was through Sonar X2 Producer using the ProChannel tool on various tracks and the Channel Tool to widen some of the acoustic field.

Comments on the mix are very welcome now that I am back in business again thanks to Michael (UK) and Randy (US).

Link is the same as below (above) but in case you can't find it it's also here:

Somewhere

Best Regards

Bill
    We dream to write and we write to dream.

Challenge #10 Winner

Go Back to forum