• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: New Silver Demo!

New Silver Demo!

Dave Marsden\'s \"Cartoon\" is one of the best demos for EWQLSO and he has been gracious enough to do a Silver version. Check it out!

Re: New Silver Demo!

WOW! That\'s as good as it gets! Congrats to Marsdy and EWQLSO Silver.

Yeah Dave, that\'s a great demo there [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Nice work, full of colors!

It does sound excellent. Is the reverb on it the one included with kompact? Also any additonal EQ?
    Good stuff.

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

By far one of the more realistic pieces I\'ve heard done with a sampled library.

Great writing, too!

With that demo, silver is on my radar screen for future purchases.

Phew, I\'m glad to hear I don\'t need to get Gold or Platinum, Silver will do [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Seriously, sounds awsome!

UK- teeming with life....

Very Nice....Sparkling!! Didn\'t Dave do well!! Amazing what you can do with three hundred bucks these days!

Do you do cross grades???!!! Only kidding!!

Now,here\'s a question..... can I get GPO, Silver, Kontakt and GSv3 (Yes hadn\'t you heard?) running on ONE computer??????? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Happy Christmas

I think someone should use Silver and GPO in the same piece and call it \"War of the Samples.\" :-)

It is interesting to compare back to back the two versions (Platinum and Silver) of the song.

They really don\'t sound terribly different, the only comment that comes to mind when differentiating the two is that Platinum sounds \"smoother\" with a wider dynamic range than Silver. The Silver demo however sounds quite convincing and without hearing the two back to back I probably would have a hard time telling them apart. Add some sound fx, dialogue and visuals and I bet the differences would get lost.

Go Back to forum