• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Any free woodwinds out there?

Share/Bookmark

Any free woodwinds out there?

OK.. since AO was backordered, I\'m really missing a decent flute & oboe. Anyone know where I could possibly find free flute and oboe gigs?

Thanks.

Re: Any free woodwinds out there?

Thomas J has offered his Pan Flute and Bamboo flute. It\'s not a C flute, but they sound soooo good.

Try a search for this - they may still be available. Ofcourse, Tob has some terrific Flute FX.

Rob

I have the Project SAM Flute FX.. they\'re nice! I\'m looking for a C flute though, non-FX.. an oboe as well. I can live without the other winds for now, those are my main arsenal [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

well, when i hear the words \'backorder\' i say ..... \"thanks anyway ... i\'ll find it somewhere else\"

.... for the time being, you can build your own .... http://theremin.music.uiowa.edu/MIS.BassFlute.html

passacaglia

If you only bought AO because of the flutes, I\'d spent the time and wait to see what the Dan Dean Woods \"Lite\" will bring...
    Otherwise build a gig with the ones provided on the uiowa site, linked by passacaglia.

Just my 2 not worthy cents...

Hansi

I bought AO because a lot of people recommended it as a good \"filler\" for samples you don\'t have. Plus I heard the woodwinds were pretty good, and had some nice effects.

I would make my own gig out of those awesome uiowa sounds, but I have no clue how to do that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks though!

Try the IOWA stuff . If programmed/edited correctly, that stuff sounds absolutely beautiful.

Originally posted by MDesigner:
    I bought AO because a lot of people recommended it as a good \"filler\" for samples you don\'t have. Plus I heard the woodwinds were pretty good, and had some nice effects.

I would make my own gig out of those awesome uiowa sounds, but I have no clue how to do that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks though!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Did you ever consider learning how to do it [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah but I spent all my money on VOTA, AO, and Xsample #8 instead of Dave G\'s GigaStudio tutorial [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sam, I was just listening to some of your excerpts on your site. I understand you\'ve just aquired some new libraries so I was curious. What harp and woodwind samples were you using in Wyndmere? Some lovely work there, wish there was a longer clip.

Go Back to forum