• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: DIVA Demo Revisited

DIVA Demo Revisited

Daniel really hit the nail on the true DIVA concept.

I ask that you to pay close attention to the vibrato. It is used perfectly for this style of music. Listen how he has connected the notes.

Most important ... listen to how emotional the woman are singing.

This is DIVA!

DIVA Extended will be released in mid January. More on that later - straight tone lovers [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: DIVA Demo Revisited

Wow, beautiful! Great mix, too!
    Btw what is the sound in the background (electronic) and what are those strings?

Yes, I\'m curious what that sound is at about 1:24 - sounds like a windchime, but very metallic - perhaps buried in digital reverb? Just grasping at straws...

It\'s a beautiful piece, and the dynamic range and intimacy in the voices is something that I\'m getting spoiled with in my studio. Hopefully I\'ll have something to demo after the Christmas break that will match the high bar that Mr. Moy has set.

Absolutely beautiful. If I can learn to use Diva that well, I will be thrilled.

Which patches were used? What reverb? Details please [smile].

-- Martin

Thanks for sharing the demo. Divas potential becomes more alluring with each new composition.

I\'m keen to hear Diva Extended as the implementation of vibrato and straight vowels along with comprehensive controls over both will hopefully make your library peerless.

For the future, I\'m sure you are considering extra dynamic ranges - fortissimos, special attacks etc.

Was Diva Extended used for Daniel\'s demo?

Good luck and Happy Xmas.

Oh my god, I\'ve just noticed my 5 Star rating! What fool gave me that?! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I feel like General Patton. Up and at \'em, boys!

As I´m not proud of myself , I don´t care to change my opinion - this demo sounds nice [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] . The thing is just to take care WHEN Diva sings the vibrato and non vibrato , witch was greatly simulated on this demo. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Not Dudley Simpson:
    Oh my god, I\'ve just noticed my 5 Star rating! What fool gave me that?! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I feel like General Patton. Up and at \'em, boys!

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Be careful though, I had a 5 star rating until I asked for a \"film-style demo\" in another forum. Bam! I instantly dropped to 4 stars. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Really! I was just kidding, I hate film-style demos! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Humm , I still hear the vibrato getting strong here and there but very nice. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Is this performed without the phrases? If so, me wants this, wait a minute, me got this already. Still, I seem to hear a little legato between the notes.

Alex Cremers

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast