• Register
  • Help

Topic: Oh if only we could download samples!! :(

Share/Bookmark

Oh if only we could download samples!! :(

I\'m way bummed!! This morning I ordered VOTA, AO, and Xsample Vol 8 (harp) from EastWest. Turns out AO is backordered!! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Too bad they don\'t offer \"electronic delivery\". Ah well.. just dreaming [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions on what to get for my big purchase!

Re: Oh if only we could download samples!! :(

Originally posted by MDesigner:
    This morning I ordered VOTA, AO, and Xsample Vol 8 (harp) from EastWest.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Looks like they were excellent purchases, if that´s any consolation [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I wouldn´t know about an \"electronic delivery\" of sample libraries, though... Not everyone has an ultra-fast internet connection to download them with. And it´s always more statisfying to get an actual cd [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Theres one thing that would be better if everybody could recieve electronic deliverys... personal data could automaticaly be implemented in the gig-file and pirated files could be traced.. I believe sony did that on their \'Oxford Inflator\' demo.

/Tobias

Do you think someone from EastWest would send me a few instruments I desperately need, since there\'s proof that I bought the whole set? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I must sound crazy. But I need my woodwinds!! I can\'t wait a whole week! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I just wanted to add that EastWest has always been super fast in sending my orders out (usually arrive the next day), so once they arrive from back-order you should get them with no delay.

I like the idea of downloading samples as an alternative to getting a CD except that I would probably end up spending way too much money if it were that convenient!

Go Back to forum