• Register
  • Help

Topic: SOUNDS ONLINE XMAS SALE ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Share/Bookmark

SOUNDS ONLINE XMAS SALE ENDS WEDNESDAY!

<center>SOUNDS ONLINE XMAS SALE ENDS WEDNESDAY!</center>
    This is your last chance to take advantage of the BIGGEST SALE in the history of www.soundsonline.com

TAKE 35% OFF ANY PURCHASES* UNTIL WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT!!!

PROMOTIONAL CODE: XMAS

To take advantage of this EXCLUSIVE OFFER - that is only available at www.soundsonline.com - and is NOT AVAILABLE IN ANY STORE - add the items you want to your SHOPPING CART.

When you get to the CHECK OUT page, enter the PROMOTIONAL code XMAS in the \'promotional code\' window.

Click on RECALCULATE to receive your discount.

PLEASE NOTE - YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR DISCOUNTED PRICE UNTIL YOU GET TO THE CHECK OUT PAGE AND ENTER THE PROMOTIONAL CODE XMAS.

(*Discount does not apply to items already discounted in the December Sale, items on preorder, or any EWQLSO products. Average discount is approximately 35% off the list price. Some items are discounted less. Bundle discounts or points cannot be combined with promotional codes. Allow extra time for delivery during sales. Sale ends Wednesday December 24, 2003 at midnight USA Pacific Standard Time.)

Re: SOUNDS ONLINE XMAS SALE ENDS WEDNESDAY!

Hmmm. Doug, www.soundsonline.com is loading rather slowly tonight. In fact, some pages simply time-out when I attempt to view them. Any idea why?

Also, I have a question for either you or Nick.
    What is the Liense Agreement for QL products? Is it the same for all of them, or are Licenses specific to each product? What I need to know is if your products can be used in a multimedia setting such as a computer game. Also, if there are additional royalty fees on top of the initial purchase. I am considered QL Hardcore Bass.

Thank you

I am getting alot of \"Internal Error\" errors tonight also.

Originally posted by unconscious sound:
    What I need to know is if your products can be used in a multimedia setting such as a computer game. Also, if there are additional royalty fees on top of the initial purchase. I am considered QL Hardcore Bass.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">This page explains it all -

http://www.soundsonline.com/licenseinfo.shtml

- Doug

Originally posted by vash:
    I am getting alot of \"Internal Error\" errors tonight also.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">It should be OK now - everyone is trying to order before the sales ends at midnight Wednesday.

- Doug

Is that Wednesday midnight...Your time? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Frank

Originally posted by Hardy Heern:
    Is that Wednesday midnight...Your time? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Frank
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">West Coast USA time - there\'s 6 hours to go as of right now.

- Doug

Go Back to forum