• Register
  • Help

Topic: Searching for PROSAMPLES MP3 examples

Share/Bookmark

Searching for PROSAMPLES MP3 examples

Hello,
    there were many discussion about the PROSAMPLES. Does somebody know where to get MP3 examples, especially for Vol. 11 + 13 (Classical Orchestra + Classical Choir)? I already looked at the mp3 of www.soundsonline.com, I think they use the big brother versions instead using the PROSAMPLES.

Re: Searching for PROSAMPLES MP3 examples

Originally posted by Metuschelach:
    Hello,
    there were many discussion about the PROSAMPLES. Does somebody know where to get MP3 examples, especially for Vol. 11 + 13 (Classical Orchestra + Classical Choir)? I already looked at the mp3 of www.soundsonline.com, I think they use the big brother versions instead using the PROSAMPLES.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">There are none - as it says on each ProSamples page, all of the demos are from the original versions that the ProSamples version was created from.

If you want to see exactly what is on the ProSamples versions, download the ProSamples Library Wizard (for MAC or PC) that is immediately below the image on each ProSamples page. Go to http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=PS01 and select \"MAC Version\" or \"PC Version\".

The Library Wizard lists all of the contents from the 45 volume series, and it includes a search engine.

I hope that helps.

Doug Rogers
    EASTWEST

Go Back to forum