• Register
  • Help

Topic: Testing testing

Share/Bookmark

Re: Testing testing

I am cautiously optimistic. I notice, though, that all the avatars are missing.

Tom

Well, so far, it works for me. The only thing that doesn't seem to be working ins the new posts indicator in the list of Garritan forums page. They are all broken symbols.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Thank god! Good work Admin on fixing this. I was beginning to think my second home was gone... Glad to see things getting back!

Tom! Rich! Long time no see - It's a relief to see some good ol' Forum friends again.

You're right, Tom, that the avatars are missing. For both you and Rich there's text "Tom's Avatar," "Rich's Avatar" where the pictures should be. There's not a listing like that on my post because I removed my avatar some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    Well, so far, it works for me. The only thing that doesn't seem to be working ins the new posts indicator in the list of Garritan forums page. They are all broken symbols.
    Not positive I know where you mean, Rich. You mean the page going several pages back where all the Forums are listed? I haven't been there in so many years, I'm not sure what it should look like.

I didn't get auto-email alert for either one of your messages, so that's not working yet either.

Well - I'm with you, Tom, in being "cautiously optimistic." Let's see if this hangs together over the next few days, and see if the missing things come back up.

Randy

Oh, man, is it ever good to see this site back up and running! I had bad feelings we'd be short-changed on so much useful information and so many great people!

And just in case it goes down on the 9th, Happy Birthday, Randy!!!

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Yippee! It's back!
    Arthur J. Michaels
    https://www.facebook.com/composerarthurjmichaels

Finale 2000 through Finales 25.4 (currently using Finale 25.4)
    Garritan COMB2, GPO4, GPO5, Audacity 2.1.3
    Core i7 860 @ 2.80 GHz, 8.0 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home Premium x64
    Dell 2408 WFP, 1920x1200
    M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496
    M-Audio AV-40 monitors

Go Back to forum