• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sorry about this...

Share/Bookmark

Sorry about this...

But I found this photo of myself taken a while back... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Reminded me of 4 years ago when I applied for a job in an oil and gas company. I was supposed to attach a passport photo of myself but attached this one by accident... The directors got a crack out of it and offered me the job... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Sorry about this...

What I\'d like to know is....

How many velocity layers does that face have?

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I can clearly hear a 32 bit 192 kHz sampled voice... or even better [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And with this picture you got the job in the cafeteria? Astonishing. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hansi [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by meeehoon:
    But I found this photo of myself taken a while back... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Reminded me of 4 years ago when I applied for a job in an oil and gas company. I was supposed to attach a passport photo of myself but attached this one by accident... The directors got a crack out of it and offered me the job... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">LOL!!

good one....

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Alex

heheheheheeh... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

If your music is as creative as your facial expression. I cant wait to buy your album. Keep it up!

Love - Chris

Go Back to forum