Hi,

first of all, please forgive my bad english. I hope to be understandable. I am experiencing problems and crashes with Gigastudio 160, probably due to a missing driver. I successfully used the software for some weeks; then somedays ago I uninstalled a CD-Writer application and made a bad mistake: I answered \"Yes\" to the question \"Remove shared file?\"... Ouch!
Now everytime I start Gigastudio I receive an S-converter error message \"No ASPI for Win32 support detected\". At first, the program wouldn\'t even run, then deleted (what a weird move!) the Aconv.dll and Sconv.dll libraries from the \"components\" directory of GS. Now it runs, but I still have the error message appearing every time I start it and everytime I use my CDROM while GS is running. Obviously, I can\'t convert Akai format: I deleted the converter!
(I will reinstall it when I\'ll solve the problem).

The Gigastudio help file says that the S-Converter works with standard CD-ROM drivers that are now shipping with all PCs.

The problem is that (I suppose) I have removed these drivers uninstalling that application.

Final question: does anybody know what is the missing file and where can I find it? I have an ASUS CDROM, but reinstalling my drivers or downloading the latest from ASUS website has been unuseful. What is this file (a .dll in the windows/system directory I think)?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion. Help will be greatly appreciated! :-)

Luca