• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help..name this soundtrack, plus, VOTA followup question

Share/Bookmark

Help..name this soundtrack, plus, VOTA followup question

This is stuck in my head... this isn\'t Lord Of the Rings, is it?

http://www.samhulick.com/choral.mp3

Disregard the crappy work here, I threw this together in a few seconds just to give you an idea of what it sounds like.. imagine a full choir in place of the strings [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Now, the followup question: which is more suited to that sort of fast-paced voice work? VOTA or SOV?

PS :bonus points if you can name the soundtrack AND which track it is [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Help..name this soundtrack, plus, VOTA followup question

havwent heard it yet, but VOTA seems to be more suited to fast-paced work, thatis unless you are prepared to do a little editing of SOV though.

Ed

I think its Star Wars Phantom Menace, the second track... cant remember off the top of my head what its called.

Ed

That\'s right! Star Wars! I think they used that bit in Attack of the Clones too.. not sure.

Thanks a ton!

Yeah, probably \"Duel of the Fates\" from Episode 1 (also appeared shortly in Ep2).

And though I\'ve only watched people play with SoV and don\'t own it myself, I\'m quite certain it could never, ever pull off \"Duel of the Fates\", while VotA is practically made for it.

I have both SOV and VoTa - hands down VOTA is what you will need for the fast stuff (in most cases). Still no one gets close on the slow Boy\'s Choir stuff (not even the Angels in VoTA). IMHO.

Rob

Go Back to forum