• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Sound Chaser Says Good-Bye

Sound Chaser Says Good-Bye

Got this in my email today:

\"Sound Chaser, as of 10/25, has ceased normal business. No staff is currently employed here, except a small team to finish things up. We are
    liquidating all remaining inventory and encourage you to check out our clearance items at http://store.yahoo.com/soundchaser/index.html - Software, audio hardware and computer components are being sold at or below cost in most cases.\"

Re: Sound Chaser Says Good-Bye

Does anyone know and wish to discuss what happened?

I know that the DAW market is hurting a little, due to people acuiring skills to build their own. However the DAW market has many dedicated clients, even those that know how to build a system, but choose not to, and get that support in return. I dont know why, but thats not my concern.

I am sad to see them go as I bought most of my gear from them.

I have however recently purchased my new gear from Soundsonics.

Similar in price to Soundchaser. I think PMuse from Tascam referred to them. They have similar products, but are a very small company.

I will miss Paul and their staff.

Goodby Soundchaser

Have a good weekend dudes

Very sad to hear. Good luck in the future guys..

thats where I got my machine last year. They were so helpful and courteous. Anyone have and Idea where I could go for service now?

Follow the link. he y have offered a service solution-not free, but apparently competent.

Raven: Do you have a link for Soundsonics?

I think the url is in the discussion link below

Have a good weekend dudes!

Thanks for the info, I did eventually get an email in my pop accounts about the soundchaser closing.

Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words everyone. Although most of the Sound Chaser staff are off doing other things now, everyone who worked here invested a lot in making it a good place to do business with. And, in more cases than I can count, the relationships with customers went way past \"just business\". Collectively, we wish you all the best in your musical pursuits.

Go Back to forum