• Register
  • Help

Topic: A Candid Camera in Sabadell - Spain.

Share/Bookmark

A Candid Camera in Sabadell - Spain.

http://www.candidcamera.be/blog/munt...K5rBKiNc.nujij

Watch this, enjoy, be moved, look at the little guy who climbed the lamppost and that little girl who started it all. All crap we see today, this is the one jewel.

Raymond
    [The text is in Dutch, sorry, but it is not the story, but the music, the performance, the joy of the people]
    [Translation: this coin is more than worth!]

Re: A Candid Camera in Sabadell - Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    http://www.candidcamera.be/blog/munt...K5rBKiNc.nujij

Watch this, enjoy, be moved, look at the little guy who climbed the lamppost and that little girl who started it all. All crap we see today, this is the one jewel.

Raymond
    [The text is in Dutch, sorry, but it is not the story, but the music, the performance, the joy of the people]
    [Translation: this coin is more than worth!]
    I couldn't agree with you more Raymond; this is a jewel!! Thanks so much for sharing this, what an inspiration. I love how the orchestra slowly comes out of the woodwork and builds and builds. This is kind of a reversal of Hayden's Farewell symphony where they leave one by one and the last one sitting "violin" blows the candle out.

This is surely an "Ode to Humanity". I love the expression and wonder on the kids faces and adults too. Nothing can lift the human spirit like music..... ..nothing.
    Just splendid!!!!

Cass

Re: A Candid Camera in Sabadell - Spain.

The owner of this video has cancelled his Youtube account. So not longer available to my regret.

RR

Cool Re: A Candid Camera in Sabadell - Spain.

I like the fleshmobs so much! the playback in the videos is usually post produced, but being in the real event must be an incredible fun... who knows...maybe one time... I travel a lot

Go Back to forum