• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: New Solo Strings

Share/Bookmark

New Solo Strings

When are we going to see some new solo strings? I was hoping that something would have been out by now.

Re: New Solo Strings

At the risk of having this perceived as a shameless plug, I\'ll make a statement...

The solo strings I\'ve been working on will most likely be ready some time mid Dec.

A couple of solo violin demos can be heard at:
    www.kirkhunterstudios.com/Vivaldi.mp3
    www.kirkhunterstudios.com/Mendl.mp3
    www.kirkhunterstudios.com/Fiddlin.mp3

Kirk,

I really like the sound in demos....can you tell me a bit more about Vivaldi demo, how was it done. Sounds like lots of up/down bow samples, and the sound is so good. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Will there be a solo cello as well?

Thanks,

Alex

nice work Kirk
    great fiddle sound too!!!

Originally posted by lex:
    Kirk,

I really like the sound in demos....can you tell me a bit more about Vivaldi demo, how was it done. Sounds like lots of up/down bow samples, and the sound is so good. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Will there be a solo cello as well?

Thanks,

Alex
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes, Lex...there will be a solo cello as well. The up/down strokes are no big secret. It\'s just the way the samples were recorded, and how they were later programmed into the instrument.

Thanks,
    Kirk

Wow, beautiful demos! I guess I\'ll have to buy it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Any chance that you\'ll do an EXS version? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

I was hoping the Kirk Hunter strings would have been released this month. That was the information that I heard in prior posts.
    DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!
    Sorry guys, but I really need these sounds.
    There is nothing like this avalible anywhere!

Originally posted by Ned Bouhalassa:
    Wow, beautiful demos! I guess I\'ll have to buy it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Any chance that you\'ll do an EXS version?

I was hoping the Kirk Hunter strings would have been released this month. That was the information that I heard in prior posts.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Not sure about an EXS version at this point. But if so, I\'ll be sure to let everyone know.

Sorry that my release of the solo strings is so late. It\'s just that with the huge push to get the brass library done, and the increase in SIZE of the brass library, I had to put the strings on the backburner. But don\'t worry.. I\'m going to be on top of it SOON, since the brass library is slated to be released (first release)by Nov 15!

Thanks!

Kirk

The latest version of the ESX24 supports both Akai and Gigaf ormat,.So I think your\'re covered.

SG

Well it was a shameless plug but the demos are quite nice so... we\'ll forgive you [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum