1. Never do business with your friends.
2. Get a lawyer BEFORE you get and an agent (if possible).
3. Get everything in writing.
4. Always get your money upfront.
5. Never do business with your friends.
You could tell Zimmer\'s lawsuit was created by a Hollywood screenwriter wanna-be...oh, the drama! Oh, the greed! The lying, the backstabbing, even a mistress thrown in for good measure...what heinous acts doth thee wreak upon mine beaten yet incredibly talented breastesses?!?!
I wonder if they had Hans do an underscore for the lawsuit while the defense attorney was reading it to the jury...
But from several of the stories we\'ve heard in here, Zimmer has these same composers working as ghost writers which is just as heinous as anything Rifkin did. So, we have Rifkin stealing their money, and Hans stealing their credit...if that\'s actually the case, I say the hell with \'em both. It\'s about time that old karma wheel kicked both of em in the arse with a steel toe boot.