• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Coming to NAMM...

Share/Bookmark

Coming to NAMM...

Hi,

I will visit NAMM all days together with co-developer Simone Coen.

Hope to meet a lot of you there.

It\'s my first trip to US. [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I will stay at a fiends house in Castaic - just outside LA.

all the best

Re: Coming to NAMM...

Originally posted by SCARBEE:
    Hi,

I will visit NAMM all days together with co-developer Simone Coen.

Hope to meet a lot of you there.

It\'s my first trip to US. [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I will stay at a fiends house in Castaic - just outside LA.

all the best
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Welcome, and hope you enjoy your trip. Your sample libraries are among the best.

Castaic to Anaheim? Yikes, that\'s almost two hours each way...

Originally posted by Sharmy:
    Glad to know you will be here, but Nick is right....that\'s a monster drive.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">nah that\'s a mere commute!

Originally posted by Nick Batzdorf:
    Castaic to Anaheim? Yikes, that\'s almost two hours each way...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I think it is the Castaic just north of LA. There is another Castaic east of LA.

I think my friend says it is an hour or so from Anaheim. it\'s 30 minutes from Hollywood.

The SAM team will be at the NAMM too!

We\'ll be walking around (no booth), so be sure to look for us in the crowds! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Maarten

Originally posted by Maarten Spruijt:
    The SAM team will be at the NAMM too!

We\'ll be walking around (no booth), so be sure to look for us in the crowds! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Maarten
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">These booths are made for walking [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

So cool Maarten! I\'m sure you\'ll run into some nice and interesting people over there.

Thomas,

My tip:

Leave the house after rush hour in the morning at 9:30am. Then drive back after 7.00pm in the evening. It will make your commute a lot faster and more pleasant. It will probably still take you an hour or more though...

Hans

Could one of you guys visiting NAMM step into the nearest cyber cafe and keep the rest of us updated with the latest news, gossip, info? Almost like a live coverage? You know what we want! Any word on Giga? What kind of clothes does Eric wear? Who goes with who? How do people recognize Maarten? What does Scarbee drink? Are Nick and Doug holding each other\'s hands? Well, you know the works.

------------
    Alex Cremers

I look forward meeting everybody who goes to visit the NAMM show.

I will bring a digital camera and try to upload some snapshots of Emperor Erics latest outfit [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum