• Register
  • Help

Topic: Music in the woods

Share/Bookmark

Music in the woods

Hi everybody,

After the fabulous flash mob (brought to us by Fabio) another musical wonder in the 'woods':

www.youtube.com/embed/C_CDLBTJD4M

Enjoy!

Max

Re: Music in the woods

The most well spent 3:05 of my life.
    I hope no notation or sequencing software developer will take the cue from this kind of note input.
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Isn't that something though? I'm glad you found that and posted it again, Max. We tripped out on it a year ago or so when it was first posted. Pretty sure there's CGI at work there, but they did an amazing job. Hugely entertaining to see it again!

Randy

Cool Re: Music in the woods

Nice to see how people around the world and around the centuries still take care of my friend Johan Sebastian.

Somebody told you may play JSB music with glasses and cans and it works... now we see some more working ideas of performing his timeless musical imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    Nice to see how people around the world and around the centuries still take care of my friend Johan Sebastian.

Somebody told you may play JSB music with glasses and cans and it works... now we see some more working ideas of performing his timeless musical imagination
    Try a kazoo. You won't survive. E.g. Concerto for kazoo, strings and BC, in A, BWV xxx ?

Raymond

Go Back to forum