Y'all All,

Herewith is my "The Promised Land".

Regards to everyone.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "The Promised Land"

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Bright, lively, with an excellent harpsichord leading the proceedings - I'd say it's classic Alexander. Nice. Thank ye, Larry!

Randy
    ...and, forsooth, thank ye, Pilgrim.

This is one of the original Garritan harpsichords to which I added a touch or a touch-and-a-half of equalization. The strings are GPO.

I underwent another cardiac artery stent implantation procedure this past Friday. I hope that it will result in an improvement of this old dude's health. So far, so good.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hey Larry,

Another nice tune to get me hopping and jumping in the night, Eh. I like it! I like it a lot! Haven't listened to many Harpichord based music to be honest, but this is cool. Thanks for the share!

Regards your Canadian pal,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    Hey Larry,

Another nice tune to get me hopping and jumping in the night, Eh. I like it! I like it a lot! Haven't listened to many Harpichord based music to be honest, but this is cool. Thanks for the share!

Regards your Canadian pal,

Richard
    Thanks for having a listen, Mister Richard. I'm pleased that you like it, Eh.

Best regards,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Thumbs up Re: "The Promised Land"

So far so good! This "old dude" keep giving us happiness. Nice to hear you're fine by the way.

About the composition, I'm curious about the title: is there a story behind? If it is, I would love you tell: just few sentences to follow the creative process

all the best,
    F.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    So far so good! This "old dude" keep giving us happiness. Nice to hear you're fine by the way.

About the composition, I'm curious about the title: is there a story behind? If it is, I would love you tell: just few sentences to follow the creative process

all the best,
    F.
    Other than referring to the biblical 'promised land' there is really no story behind this work.

Thank you for taking the time to listen, my friend.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum