• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Alex Lifeson ARRESTED!!!

Alex Lifeson ARRESTED!!!

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

See NS Off Topic area.

Re: Alex Lifeson ARRESTED!!!

Wow man, that\'s so shocking.

\"Spat blood\" - just like a Hockey player [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I know. I saw the Headlines on the frontpage of a local paper in the small Ontario town of Thornbury over the holidays ,the day it happened. It is shocking! His daughters were charged too! How could this happen to the gentle guitarist that brought us the \"Holdsworthian\" solo in LimeLight! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Rich

Yeah, when you look at how he acts on the \"Boys in Brazil\" DVD - it seem so bizzare.

Striking an officer is a federal crime, right?

That is so ROCK. I love the mug shot, with Alex all bruised and sullen-looking. Talk about fightin\' the power. Hope this doesn\'t mess up the plans for the 30th anniversary tour...

Jeez ... unbelievable.
    I saw the Boys in Brazil DVD too ... he\'s so funny.

On a side note ... HURRAH !! so we have a few RUSH fans on here. I\'m not the only one.

Anyone fancy having a crack at an orchestral 2112 ?

Where did you see that pic???

Tour 2004 - I am there. Front row - I don\'t care if I have to refi my house for the tickets LOL

Andy, did you not know there was a CD made of all RUSH songs played via string section??

It\'s wild.

Here\'s a link to the mugshot:

This news story has mugs of Big Al and his son & daughter-in-law:

Justin needs to put some cucumbers slices on his eyes or something.

As a bruised and bloodied Lifeson was led from jail in front of a camera crew, he said, \"This gives a new meaning to dinner at the Ritz.\"

So Alex!

I wonder how this will affect the tour? Jail time? This is a serious offense.

Go Back to forum