• Register
  • Help

Topic: Final Fantasy - Main Theme (Grand Orchestra and Choir 2013)

Share/Bookmark

Final Fantasy - Main Theme (Grand Orchestra and Choir 2013)

Well... this one goes out to you Randy!!! I put so much effort over the last few days to arrange this. Not being lazy on the dynamics and adding in the tubular bell and choir section, I arranged the snot out of this video game composition. I bring you the GRAND ORCHESTRA AND CHOIR 2013 arrangement to the main theme of Final Fantasy!!! To the left are the bad guys and on the right are the good guys!!! You mentioned that you started the day with video game music, perhaps a quiet night too :P LOL!

Libraries Used:
    - Garritan Personal Orchestra
    - Garritan Instant Orchestra
    - Vienna Special Editions
    - Soundiron's Olympus Micro Choir

*Vienna and Garritan make a real good team! That is my view!

Regards,

Richard

Re: Final Fantasy - Main Theme (Grand Orchestra and Choir 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    ...this one goes out to you Randy!!!...I bring you the GRAND ORCHESTRA AND CHOIR 2013 arrangement to the main theme of Final Fantasy!!!...You mentioned that you started the day with video game music, perhaps a quiet night too...
    Well, as it happened, Richard, I didn't hear this yesterday evening, but I'm starting today, like yesterday morning, with some gaming music!

Aaah yes now this is certainly full and grand. Very juicy sound coming from your large ensemble. Fun music done so nicely - Feels good to have produced this, I'm sure. Proud of ya, lad!

Randy

Thumbs up Re: Final Fantasy - Main Theme (Grand Orchestra and Choir 2013)

Sound's getting big!

keep doing...

Re: Final Fantasy - Main Theme (Grand Orchestra and Choir 2013)

Richard! The bells and choir are a nice addition to this. Overall, the piece has a good thematic feel to it. I found it to be a pleasant listen. Jay

Go Back to forum