• Register
  • Help

Topic: Appology to Northern Sounds Staff and Papa Chalk

Share/Bookmark

Appology to Northern Sounds Staff and Papa Chalk

Last night, after Northern Sounds pulled my new library announcement, i lost it and sent the Northern Sounds Staff some very angry emails and a very very angry and inappropriate private message to Papa Chalk which contained language that was both vulgar and inappropriate, to all of these people i offer my sincere appologies.

Northern Sounds runs a business here, this is not a public forum, and it was pretty innocent of me to think it was.
    It seems the staff at Northern Sounds took my emails and private message even more seriously than i would\'ve thought, to all of you i didn\'t want to offend, i was just angry about the announcement removal, again this is not an excuse and i am truely sorry if anyone\'s feelings were hurt.

Let\'s put this incident behind us and move on,
    life\'s too short. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Productions
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: Appology to Northern Sounds Staff and Papa Chalk

Sounds like they gave you a lobotomy.

Bill, participation in these forums is not a right, it\'s a priviledge, that\'s what i learned from being banned, this is not a democracy or a public forum, this is a private forum run from a business that sells sample libraries and advertising on their forums.

As a developer, participation in these forums is crucial to me and my business, so appologizing for being a jerk is not being lobotomised, it makes good business sense, and i did go too far on these guys, my emails were really nasty.
    So, no i didn\'t get a lobotomy, and yes i went too far and a public appology was warranted.

Does that seem more sane, or do is still sound like i have a big hole on the side of my head ? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Kindly,
    Franky
    vintaudio Productions
    www.vintaudio.com

Originally posted by Bill:
    Sounds like they gave you a lobotomy.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">LOL!LOL!LOL! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dude you just made my day...I know Franky is in a serious position...but this was just so funny.

Thanks Bill for making me laugh!

Alex

Bill, reading that after reading Frankie\'s post, I almost fell off my seat laughing. Some of the best \'dead-pan\' humor I\'ve seen in months.

Frankie, glad to hear it\'s all sorted, I value your posts and your presence here.

Maybe it still sounds like you have a hole in your head, but only a tiny little one. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

The plight of the small developer. Everything costs money. Nothing is free, including advertising your product. I feel his pain. It\'s costing more and more to market my software on the internet. Nothing is free or cheap. Everyone gets paid.

Go Back to forum