• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio with Logic 4.5

Share/Bookmark

Gigastudio with Logic 4.5

Anybody know\'s how to run Logic together with Gigastudio using the ASIO driver in Logic. Acctually it work\'s using EASI driver\'s but recording Midi doesn\'t work well.

Greetings

HP CRAZY

Re: Gigastudio with Logic 4.5

What soundcard are you using?

I\'m using a Event Gina Sound-card with the latest Driver 5.06.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chadwick:
    What soundcard are you using?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pardon my ingnorance, but why would you want to use ASIO drivers? The GS drivers have the lowest latency around. Is there some other issues at hand?

Best Regards,

Larry

I am having this same exact issue with a Layla. I can use the EASI MME drivers, but not ASIO. There seems to be no way to disable inputs or outputs in Logic with ASIO. Is this simply the case?!? If anybody knows how to do it PLEASE let us Logic users know. BTW, the ASIO drivers = almost no latency, the EASI MME equal 200ms latency! That\'s why we want to use the ASIO drivers.

I\'m using a Pulsar 2 and we got so many Asio errors we ended up disabling the audio part of Logic.

It now just sequences midi.

I got a reply from echo-audio that they know about the problem and that they are working on a new driver with will come out about in the middle of november. I think that the muliclient-stuff is to new that most of the soundcards still have bugs on that. The only soundcard with works is the RME Hammerfall because it has the ASIO-Driver chip right on the card.

Go Back to forum