Topic: Angel Tara and Save Tara

Share/Bookmark

Angel Tara and Save Tara

Angel Tara:
    Date completed: November, 14th, 2013

Save Tara - Piano and Soloist:
    Date completed: November, 7th, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLXzFce_HFo

Here are the two most memorable compositions I have created for my album, "Angel Tara - The Girl With Wings," the album I started a little while ago that was being created for the memories of Tara. I began working on Angel Tara a while ago, but it was a string and piano composition only. Now it is a piano, choir, and soloist based composition. I completed Save Tara - Piano and Soloist (36th arrangement) last week. So this brings the album to 8 tracks completed and only a few more left to compose. Once I finish the album, I'll post it so everyone can download the Mp3s.

Libraries Used in Save Tara - Appassionata Strings and Choir:
    - Vienna Appassionata Strings (Included in the special edition strings 2)
    - Olympus Micro Choir (Soundiron)

Libraries Used for Angel Tara:
    - Shevannai, the Voice of Elves (Best Service)
    - Emotional Piano (Soundiron)
    - Olympus Micro Choir (Soundiron)

Libraries Used in Save Tara - Piano and Soloist:
    - Voice of Gaia, Linda Strawberry (Soundiron)
    - Emotional Piano (Soundiron)

Best regards,

Richard

Re: Angel Tara and Save Tara

Hello Richard:

I like this most of all. I think the piano makes it, the way you play it, it is beautiful.
    I am not in love with the soprano however.
    If you wish I could send you a (IMHO) better one, just send me a PM if interested. It is a .gig file.
    Your composition should have a better soprano but, again, it is touchingly beautiful.

Ted

Question Re: Angel Tara and Save Tara

Touching beautiful.

It is so much, I started wondering about Tara. You depict her like a fantasy character, but you let us understand she was real.

If it's not too painful, and only if you like, please, tell us about her and her time on Earth.

friendly, Fabio.

Love your piano, Richard. Full, fat, detailed sound... and you put it to proper use.

Both pieces are terrific. I do prefer Save Tara... it' s just got one hell of a melody. I remember your past arrangements of it, and it always shines.

Good job!

Fab

Thanks for listening to the compositions guys.

@Fabio
    I do portray her as Angel Tara in my music because the memories of her still breathe through my compositions created for her.

I have been in dark times for a while now due to my physical health problems. About 6-7 years ago I was inflicted with a virus... I did not go see the doctor I tried to fight it out, but in the end my sinus was mangled and my immune system crippled. Since then I have had nothing but extreme breathing problems and feeling that sickness like feeling. This cost me my last job which really set me back and complicated things even further.

Tara was a kind and sweet girl. She really loved and cared for me. Her favorite creature were turtles. I remember the first time we kissed, it really does only seem like yesterday… that is how much I kept the memories of her flowing. I have tried starting again with other girls but it is just not the same. Everything about Tara, she just really loved me and showed it with her heart.

So I am here today… same old health issues, still remembering my love Tara. I don’t really got much happiness because of my health conditions, but before Tara gained her wings, we shared the most beautiful moments together. I could have never asked for anything more.

I hold on to her… I hold on to the memories of us… The memories of us are the only thing I have left to hang on to. That is why I call her Angel Tara.

I'll always love her, and she will always be my angel.

Regards,

Richard

Thank you Fab for listening to the compositions. I also do prefer Save Tara... that is the melody that really brings her back to me the most.

Regards,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    @Fabio

I have been in dark times for a while ...

I hold on to her… I hold on to the memories of us… The memories of us are the only thing I have left to hang on to. That is why I call her Angel Tara.

I'll always love her, and she will always be my angel.

Regards,

Richard
    It's a sad story, with a light of hope, and the will to survive: never give up! Music and memories are inflating the strenght to face every new day, but REMEMBER!

Today, you are building the memories of tomorrow: make every day of yours a memorable day.

all the best, Fabio

Hi Richard,

I'm glad Fabio asked you give some more explanation to your Tara compositions. Iy was clear from the very beginning, that they translated in music some deep emotions. This version really shows how deep and personal the feelings are. Love is probably the richest source of inspiration for all kinds of art, whether positive or negative experiences. You did a very good job as to orchestration and rendering. Beautiful voice by the way, somewhat etheric and dreamy, but very catching.

Thanks for sharing your very personal emotions in music,

Max

Thanks for your understanding Max and Fabio. I try to keep this stuff within, but I am also glad I shared this as well. sometimes it is just good to talk.

Go Back to forum