• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: reviews, reprints...no CCP talk...yada yada

Share/Bookmark
    Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

reviews, reprints...no CCP talk...yada yada

Hi gang,

I have been digging through some old reviews and articles, and thought that they might be interesting for people combing the bargain shelves, or just catching up on libraries released in the past several years. Some are up to five years old, and I had to laugh a little at my enthusiasm for some of the materials which have gotten perhaps a little long in the tooth. Some reviews are even new or near-new (The White Grand, for instance). I have about 15-20 more that I just need to lay out, so hopefully those will trickle online quickly enough. I constructed a Giga library database at one time, which was intended to be a searchable repository of titles and info, but it never worked right. I turned that into a simple spreadsheet, and stuck it up there as well.

product reviews

Some of the distributor info on the spreadsheet may be out of date. I stuck a link on the cover page with a note to that effect, so if any of you authors/distributors see something that\'s not pointed to your current place of business, let me know and I\'ll update it.

Best regards,
    Bruce

Re: reviews, reprints...no CCP talk...yada yada

Good idea Bruce,

If you can\'t attract readers with your talented and innnovative writing style..... then no one can!

Frank

Thanks Bruce, I read your review on the Rode NT1000 last night and woke up dreaming about microphones and texan men with long gray hair.

Ok, I might\'ve made up the texan men bit...

You look pretty Bruce! Do you sell posters on your sight?

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Haha. Consider me now officially creeped out.

Lazul,

You\'re not from Korea per chance? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

> \"...texan men with long gray hair.\"

Lately, I have nightmares about gray-haired men from Texas. Hopefully, I\'ll start feeling better in November.

lol I am just teasing ya Bruce. Nice and informative site!

No I am not from Korea. Why are Koreans taken by grey haired Texans? Only 2 things come out of Texas... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Very enjoyable reading Bruce!. I\'m sat here in front of my laptop with my newborn snoozing on my chest and I can\'t move, so a good read is required in order to take away the numb feeling that has permeated my (now crooked) neck.

I have to say I saw location Dallas in your signature and imagined some JR character sitting behind the mixing desk!. Talk about ignorant stereotyping on my part [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Lazul,

I\'m referencing the following thread. And Mr. Song.

Enjoy!

http://www.northernsounds.com/ubb/NonCGI/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=006317;p=1

That story was funny as hell Bruce. Friend of mine was stationed in Korea so I will have to ask him some more about his experiences there.

Go Back to forum