• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Topic: "Pucker Up"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Pucker Up"

    Here is my "Pucker Up" , a work for human whistling samples, guitar and strings.

    Regards,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member tedvanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada,winter Mexico
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: "Pucker Up"

    I pucker up and (my dentures will not allow whistling) deposit a kiss on your forehead Larry, behind which lives that incredible mind of yours;

    Applause!!!

    Ted

  3. #3

    Re: "Pucker Up"

    "Pucker up", eh?

    "A work for human whistling samples and strings".

    Larry... what to say... when one' s facing such an explosive creation that is so humorously musical and musically humorous, one should just stare and listen.

    And thank you so much. What a beautiful way to start my day.

    Fab

  4. #4

    Re: "Pucker Up"

    Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    I pucker up and (my dentures will not allow whistling) deposit a kiss on your forehead Larry, behind which lives that incredible mind of yours;

    Applause!!!

    Ted
    Thanks for taking the time to listen and respond, Mister Ted.

    A good day to you, Sir.

    Best,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  5. #5

    Re: "Pucker Up"

    Quote Originally Posted by sec2 View Post
    "Pucker up", eh?

    "A work for human whistling samples and strings".

    Larry... what to say... when one' s facing such an explosive creation that is so humorously musical and musically humorous, one should just stare and listen.

    And thank you so much. What a beautiful way to start my day.

    Fab
    I thank you for the good words, Mister Fab.

    Best,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: "Pucker Up"

    I really love this one, Larry. Once again your classroom in classical theory is open, but the choice of instruments makes all your students sit up and appreciate anew the possibilities at hand - virtual guitars, virtual strings, and an impressively flexible virtual whistler - what's not to enjoy?!

    Thank you Professor!

    Randy

  7. #7

    Re: "Pucker Up"

    Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    I really love this one, Larry. Once again your classroom in classical theory is open, but the choice of instruments makes all your students sit up and appreciate anew the possibilities at hand - virtual guitars, virtual strings, and an impressively flexible virtual whistler - what's not to enjoy?!

    Thank you Professor!

    Randy
    I'm glad that you like it, my friend.

    Your "thank you" is not necessary, but thank you for thanking me. It's a simple two-word phrase that isn't often heard in today's world...unfortunately.

    My best to you and your wife-mate.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "Pucker Up"

    OK, thank you for reminding me that I never could, can, will whistle like this And therefor we have Mr. Alexander, who puts things together nobody else would dare. With a smile.

    More poetry?

    Greetings,

    Raymond

  9. #9

    Re: "Pucker Up"

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    OK, thank you for reminding me that I never could, can, will whistle like this And therefor we have Mr. Alexander, who puts things together nobody else would dare. With a smile.

    More poetry?

    Greetings,

    Raymond
    Thanks for listening.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  10. #10

    Thumbs up Re: "Pucker Up"

    What always impresses me Larry is your way of capturing the essence of an instrument and make the music flow in so perfect harmony with the instrument character...

    The whistle is treated like a Classical instrument... but still is definitely sounding like an inspired man having fun with whistle... so nice!

    You may make music with "cans and bins" or whatever you find in your hands

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •