• Register
  • Help

Topic: Discount on newly shipping Vienna Horizon Series and more

Share/Bookmark

Discount on newly shipping Vienna Horizon Series and more

The week of January 19th, the remaining libraries in the VSL Horizon Series begin shipping in North America. For the newest packages about to ship, you can still get a 10% discount off the list if you place your advance order with Truespec Systems before Monday, January 19th.

The libraries are:

1. Solo Strings
    2. Saxophones 1
    3. Concert Guitar

When ordering please use the Code: NS-Horizon. Your discounts will be applied manually.

http://www.truespec.com/store/samplelibraries/vienna/horizon/index.shtml

EXISTING PRO EDITION OWNERS
    Solo Strings updates are also available the week of January 19th. Upgrade cost is only $145 for the solo viola and solo bass. To place your order through Truespec, we need the original e-mail address you registered with to verify your Pro Edition registration (Vienna rules).

To order, please call Caroline at 310-559-3779 M-F, 11AM to 4:30PM PST.

CUBASE SX 2.0 Level 1 Instruction
    http://www.truespec.com/training/cubase/index.shtml

SYSTEM UPGRADES
    Need to upgrade your computer? Just fill out the form!
    http://www.truespec.com/computersystems/upgrades/index.shtml

NEW! BUSINESS SYSTEMS FOR BUSINESS & SCIENCE
    http://www.truespec.com/computersystems/business/minos/index.shtml

Thank you!

Re: Discount on newly shipping Vienna Horizon Series and more

Hey, Peter A. is back! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Boy, the details on the solo string collection sure make my mouth water... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] There\'s only one thing that bugs me: why does the demo song (fantastic, of course!) contain so many more instruments than the solo strings? All I hear, solo-wise, is the violin. Humbly, allow me to suggest that there should be a demo for each of the string instruments, or perhaps a string quartet.

Originally posted by Ned Bouhalassa:
    Boy, the details on the solo string collection sure make my mouth water... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] There\'s only one thing that bugs me: why does the demo song (fantastic, of course!) contain so many more instruments than the solo strings? All I hear, solo-wise, is the violin. Humbly, allow me to suggest that there should be a demo for each of the string instruments, or perhaps a string quartet.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Good suggestions, I\'ll pass the suggestion on to Herb.

I would like to second Ned B\'s suggestion that more demos be posted for the solo strings.

Although the piece that is available is simply amazing, it really doesn\'t highlight the \"solo\" in \"solo strings\" (with the exception of the violin).

As a musician and possible consumer, this lack of demonstrating what\'s \"in the box\" sends up a red flag, as if VSL is afraid to reveal the contents.

Since purchases of this nature are non-refundable, as well as fairly expensive, the on-line demo is really one of the only assurances we have that we\'re getting what we think we\'re getting.

Originally posted by Jaimo:
    I would like to second Ned B\'s suggestion that more demos be posted for the solo strings.

Although the piece that is available is simply amazing, it really doesn\'t highlight the \"solo\" in \"solo strings\" (with the exception of the violin).

As a musician and possible consumer, this lack of demonstrating what\'s \"in the box\" sends up a red flag, as if VSL is afraid to reveal the contents.

Since purchases of this nature are non-refundable, as well as fairly expensive, the on-line demo is really one of the only assurances we have that we\'re getting what we think we\'re getting.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Excellent points. We\'ll post more this week. Thank you for the input.

Go Back to forum