• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sam Horns - 3 weeks since ordering .. Question for Maarten

Share/Bookmark

Sam Horns - 3 weeks since ordering .. Question for Maarten

Maarten

Is there a problem with delivery at the moment? I placed my order about 3 weeks ago and I still haven\'t received my copy. I looked on your website and saw that non-EU order typically take about 7-10 days, however I am in London so delivery should be much quicker....

I am obviously concerned that the money has been paid, acknowledgement from Project Sam also received, but no SAMS Horns as yet....

Thanks

Mark

Re: Sam Horns - 3 weeks since ordering .. Question for Maarten

Dear Marc,

Sorry to hear this.
    We have had more shipments with delays (to US), but all have arrived by now. So your case is a special one, esp. because it\'s only over the North Sea. We have more orders under \"Marc\", and this forum should not be used for questions like this one, so please write me by e-mail and we will sort things out.

maartenspruijt@wanadoo.nl

You will get your SAM Horns, don\'t worry. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Best,

Maarten
    Project SAM

Mark, I wouldn\'t worry too much - mine arrived this afternoon, and yes I\'m very happy [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the replies guys.

Maarten - I will write to you and provide my tracking details. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum