• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: The file 01 20inTimpfx.data is missing. Please reinstall.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    The file 01 20inTimpfx.data is missing. Please reinstall.

    I'm doing a fresh windows 7 installation and everything (including GPO) was going swimmingly until I started trying to install IO.
    I've tried this 3 times and get the same error...anyone seen this before?
    Google shows no results so I'm hoping someone here knows how to resolve the issue.
    Thanks very much,
    Randy Brown

  2. #2

    Re: The file 01 20inTimpfx.data is missing. Please reinstall.

    Quote Originally Posted by GRB53 View Post
    I'm doing a fresh windows 7 installation and everything (including GPO) was going swimmingly until I started trying to install IO.
    I've tried this 3 times and get the same error...anyone seen this before?
    Google shows no results so I'm hoping someone here knows how to resolve the issue.
    Thanks very much,
    Randy Brown
    Hmmm, sorry I haven't seen that error before. I take it all your Garritan stuff, including ARIA is up-to-date? I've passed your problem on to the Garritan development team. Hopefully we'll get a reply for you, Randy.

    The Other Randy

  3. #3

    Re: The file 01 20inTimpfx.data is missing. Please reinstall.

    Hello Randy,

    I've had similar error messages when installing other Garritan Libraries.

    This is usually due to a corrupt download or a previous download that has become corrupt.

    I would suggest a fresh download direct to your desktop then install directly from there. This is what I have done to resolve this.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

  4. #4

    Re: The file 01 20inTimpfx.data is missing. Please reinstall.

    Thanks very much for the fast response guys...I'm downloading now.
    I'll report back if it doesn't resolve the issue.
    Thanks again!

  5. #5

    Re: The file 01 20inTimpfx.data is missing. Please reinstall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_uk View Post
    Hello Randy,

    I've had similar error messages when installing other Garritan Libraries.

    This is usually due to a corrupt download or a previous download that has become corrupt.

    I would suggest a fresh download direct to your desktop then install directly from there. This is what I have done to resolve this.
    Worked like a charm Michael, thanks!
    Now can anyone tell me how to change my ancient signature?
    I thought I could do it in "My Profile" but it doesn't seem to work....thanks again guys!

  6. #6

    Re: The file 01 20inTimpfx.data is missing. Please reinstall.

    Quote Originally Posted by GRB53 View Post
    ...Now can anyone tell me how to change my ancient signature?...
    That's great you're already fixed up, Randy. Fresh download and new install does indeed fix many an ill.

    Hmmm, signature. Some things are broken in our profile, like we haven't been able to upload new avatars for years now. But after a bit of fussing, I've been able to edit my signature now and then. You're limited in how many characters to use, there's also probably a limit to how many links you can have - Um, be sure to Save your edits - I suggest you just try again.

    Randy

  7. #7

    Re: The file 01 20inTimpfx.data is missing. Please reinstall.

    Thanks Randy...nah, I tried again to change it but it won't work. It's no big deal I guess, it's just that the link is so old I had forgotten about it

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •